Notes on use
The website of Shin-Etsu Quartz Products Co.,Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is operated by Shin-Etsu Quartz Products Co.,Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the Company) or its representative. You must read the below conditions and agree to them in order to use this Website.
Please note in advance that the content and URLs on the website are subject to change or deletion without notice.
We do not guarantee the validity, accuracy, etc. of details of the content on the website in any way whatsoever and we are not responsible for any part of the content.
We will not accept any request to modify, change, add to or revise the content of the website.
Copyright and links
The copyright to the content (including information, materials, images, and sound) on this server is held by the Company or a subsidiary/an affiliated company or the Parent Companys thereof. Secondary use of the content, including duplication, conversion, and sale, without permission is prohibited.
- If you wish to link to the website, please contact our General Affairs Department.
- As long as there is no separate agreement with the Company, linking to this site is not permitted. Even if your company or you suffer damage from having linked to this site without notice to the Company, the Company does not take any responsibility.
- When linked from the website to other sites (hereafter "the other sites"), it does not mean that the Company recommends the usage, the contents, etc. of the other sites, and does not mean that there are special relations with the other websites, or with the administrators of those.
- If you have any questions, please contact our General Affairs Department (phone : +81-3-3348-1912).
- We do not accept links which show pages on the website of the Company in combination with other content or where our pages are shown as part of the website containing the original link.
- Please note that website addresses (URLs) are subject to change without notice.
- Please refrain from linking to the website in a way that may damage the reputation of the Company.
- If the Company requests that you stop linking to the website for any reason whatsoever, you must do so immediately.
The names of the Company and products of the Company are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Company or our parent companies.
Other proper nouns described on the website such as product names are the trademarks or registered trademarks of the individual companies in question.
Personal Information Protection Policy
Please click here for our Personal Information Protection Policy.