|Company Name||Shin-Etsu Quartz Products Co., Ltd.|
|Date Established||February 1972|
|Shareholders||Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Heraeus Beteiligungsverwaltungsgesellschaft mbH (Germany)
|Business Policy||We have constantly supplied quartz products indispensable to highly sophisticated information society, and contributed to the progress of society.|
|Head Office||Shinjuku San-ei Bldg., 1-22-2, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku,
Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
Takefu Plant (1994),
Fukui Shin-Etsu Quartz Co., Ltd. (1994),
Koriyama Plant (1995),
Yamagata Shin-Etsu Quartz Co., Ltd. (1995),
Kyusyu Plant (1997),
Sasebo Plant (2000）
Koriyama Plant (2000),
Yamagata Shin-Etsu Quartz Co., Ltd. (2001),
Sasebo Plant (2002),
Fukui Shin-Etsu Quartz Co., Ltd. (2002),
Kyusyu Plant (2003)
- The establishment of Shin-Etsu Quartz Products Co., Ltd., starting with the sales of fabricated goods and crucibles.
Otsu Sales Office (current name: Kansai Sales Office) established.
Established Takefu Plant.
- Established Kyusyu Plant.
Established Yamagata Shin-Etsu Quartz Products Co., Ltd. (YSQ)
- Established Koriyama Plant and Fukui Shin-Etsu Quartz Products Co., Ltd. (KFS).
- Established Topco Quartz Products Co., Ltd. (TQP)/Taiwan.
- Established Young Shin Quartz Co., Ltd. (YSS)/Korea and Research Application Lab (RAL)/Koriyama.
- Established Heraeus Shin-Etsu America Inc. (HSA) and Admatechs Co., Ltd.
- Capital investment in Shenyang Xike Silica Co., Ltd. (SSI)/China. (current name: Heraeus Shin-Etsu Quartz (China) Inc.)
- Established Heraeus Shin-Etsu Quartz Singapore Pte., Ltd. (HSQS).
- Increased capitalization to 1 billion-yen.
- Established Sasebo Plant.
- Purchased the Quartz business from Saint-Gobain Japan.
- Closed Heraeus Shin-Etsu America Inc. (HSA)